常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Connecting lenders and merchants

發表新主題   回覆主題    中華武道研究發展協會 首頁 -> 問題或建議區
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
Inherfor
訪客

發表發表於: 星期三 十一月 03, 2010 6:02 pm    文章主題: Connecting lenders and merchants 引言回覆 編輯/刪除這篇文章

"But I thought credit has no effect on receiving a tiny enterprise loan."

Often, little company homeowners will say that they believed credit rating has no influence on acquiring a Connecting lenders and merchants
"But I imagined credit history has no influence on acquiring a small enterprise mortgage."

Usually, small company proprietors will say that they believed credit score has no impact on getting a small business loan.Even though credit rating has minimal influence in receiving funding from a merchant cash advance business, it nevertheless does play some element; nonetheless, it is far less strict than traditional bank mortgage programs. An underwriter checks to see if the merchant has any significant debt that he owes, and if he does, is he on some kind of payment plan? Several occasions these are issues that the underwriter and the small business proprietor are in a position to get approximately - and in rarer cases, the loan company will have to move up on the merchant's enterprise.

This variety of tiny company bank loan is extremely dangerous on the lender's behalf. Lenders are dealing with restaurants, retail businesses, and car restore centers which have a high charge of defaulting to begin with. Coupled with poor credit history, it is stunning, that there are small businesses which lenders are still in a position to bank loan money to.

Ahead of asking your lender this query, ask yourself this: If I had been a financial institution, would I lend to my enterprise?
回頂端
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    中華武道研究發展協會 首頁 -> 問題或建議區 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
可以 在這個版面發表文章
可以 在這個版面回覆文章
可以 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票